Call for Reviewer
Reviewers evaluate article submissions to CACRE, based on the requirements of the conference proceedings, predefined criteria, and quality, completeness and accuracy of the research presented. They suggest improvements and make a recommendation to the editor about whether to accept, reject or request changes to the article. We sincerely welcome experts in the areas of Automation, Control and Robotics Engineering join the conference as reviewer.
As reviewer, you can enjoy the following benefits:
* Publish your paper at reviewer price;
* Conference certificate for reviewing;
* To be a conference speaker candidate;
* To be a partner candidate;
* The opportunity of a free attendance;
* The “Outstanding Reviewer" award candidate.
If you are interested in joining CACRE as Reviewer, please send a short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be processed in 3 working days.
“We are sincerely grateful to scholars who give their time to peer-review articles submitted to CACRE. Rigorous peer-review is the corner-stone of high quality academic publishing.”